teman-temanku

Sunday, January 30, 2011

hey day

hey day, what's up day..but not yesterday..not need hoping for yesterday because yesterday already gone, but don't ever forget the past..learn from the past..
day by day i think my life slightly become more 'in the place'.I think my life, i mean now, more meaningfull beside theres couple problems happened but it's okay. :)

my life as student that taking course MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY and study at UNIVERSITY COLLEGE SHAHPUTRA give me a lot of experience.

my life as skater,rollerblader or inliner goin perfectly as i plan..just enjoying myself skate and skate. trying to get as many as tricks that i can.that's it.

hopefully i'll become better for tomorrow and for future.Amin.


my new life <3
wink2*



it's running better


No comments:

Post a Comment